This One’s For The Family!
Welcome to our 3rd Freebie Friday, Dear Blog Readers and Followers!
I am extremely excited about this month’s freebie!!! First of all, I gave away a little clue on Twitter by saying that if you have read the last three posts I published on this blog, you’ll pretty much get an idea as to what item will be up for giveaway today. Secondly, if you guessed that it would be either a pair of ballerina flats, an all-natural cleaner or air spray, or a lipstick/lip gloss – you’re absolutely right!
Nope, it’s not a pair of ballerina flats (although that would have been fun and I would have loved to give one away for free), and it is also not a Smashbox Lip Enhancer or a Dior Serum De Rouge either. But this one’s for the entire family to enjoy and benefit from.
Home Is Where It’s Safe To Breathe
I’ve said it before, and if you go back to my previous post on the subject, you’ll definitely hear me say it again… and again – “Home is where it’s safe to breathe.” However, as much as I hope you would all try the recipes I shared with you on that post, I also realize that most of you are extremely busy and probably would not be able to get down to it perhaps for at least a couple of weeks more. So today’s freebie is a gift that is certainly meant to give you a head start. Also, because I promote an all-natural, safe way of keeping our home clean and fragrant, rest assured that this product from Fruits & Passion is totally safe for our family and for the environment. This has always been the mission and commitment of Fruits & Passion, that is also why I am such a huge fan of their products – from body care to home fragrance and household care – I just absolutely love Fruits & Passion!!!
Ambiance Scented Wax Cubes Discovery Kit from Fruits & Passion
This kit includes:
6 wax cubes, each featuring a different fragrance
6 x 6 g (0.2 oz)
1 decorative white ceramic oil warmer
15 cm (5.9 in) high x 8 cm (3.1 in) diameter
1 tea light
1 wood stick for cleaning the burner after each use
The Ambiance Scented Wax Cubes Discovery Kit contains six wax cubes in all 6 distinctive fragrances from Fruits & Passion’s Ambiance Collection, such as:
- Fruits of the Orchard – a blend of authentic fruits like peaches, pineapples and apples.
- Bali Bliss - distinctive fragrance featuring honeydew melon, grapefruit and coconut milk accents that will turn your home into an exotic oasis!
- Fresh Start – a fragrance featuring zesty, revitalizing notes that help energize and brighten your décor. Citrus notes like mandarin and lemon stimulate and invigorate.
- Green Zone - a fresh fragrance with green notes of cyclamen, violet and mandarin that evoke the sensation of a Zen garden!
- Melody in White – evokes purity and intimacy. For tranquil surroundings with feminine flair, this fragrance featuring orchid and white lily floral notes evokes a gorgeous bouquet that adds the perfect finishing touch.
- Tropical Rhythm – a fragrance that evokes escape and relaxation, creating an island paradise within your home, and infuses it with a colourful ambiance. Its peach, mango and grapefruit notes create a fusion of sunny summer scents.
How To Win This Freebie
Here is what you need to do for a chance at getting the Ambiance Scented Wax Cubes Discovery Kit:
- Share this post on your Facebook wall and/or Retweet it on Twitter
- Share my post on “A Naturally Clean And Fragrant Home” on your Facebook wall and/or Retweet it on Twitter
- Submit a comment on either of the two blog posts
Following these three easy steps mentioned above will officially qualify you to our Freebie Friday for this month only. One winner (based on the Facebook name or Twitter name you used) will be drawn from all eligible entries.
Deadline for this is September 1st at exactly 12noon EST. I will be announcing the name of the winner on Friday of next week, September 2nd.
Now, breathe in… breathe out. :)
**UPDATE** I would like to congratulate Nielma E. Verzosa for being our August Freebie Friday contest winner! Please PM me your mailing address, Nielma, so I can send the gift to you. Thank you again for joining and for supporting my blog. Blessings!
There was a different name that was published earlier, but I checked if she complied with all the rules of the game, and I realized that she missed Step #2. I’m very sorry for that mistake. I hope I got that part clarified for the benefit of all of the participants. Again, congratulations to our winner, Nielma E. Verzosa.
Like What You See Here?
I’m really working hard to provide you some great content! If you like what you see in this post (or any page or post of my site), I’d appreciate it if you’d take a few moments and bookmark the page(s) or post(s) you like on one or more of your favorite bookmarking and web 2.0 websites. Doing so only helps me continue to grow and build more content for you!
Simply select the social bookmarking site(s) of your choice on the using the toolbar my techie-geek-hubby has provided for you on the left side of this post and every other page and post on this site, and click on it to share or bookmark the post. Thanks in advance for helping me out!