Last October, I unwrapped my first BDJ Box right here on MyMy Blog. I’ve recently published my reviews of two of the products sampled in that box — L’Oreal Paris Lucent Magique Skin Luminating BB Cream and Eternity AQUA by Calvin Klein, while I did my review of Garnier Pure Active Multi-Action Facial Scrub months before the launch of the BDJ Box.
On December 14th, my November BDJ Box arrived. Because the contents of my October box did not disappoint me, I was really looking forward to this box. I’m very happy to say that this one lived up to my expectations as well.
The first thing I noticed was that this box wasn’t as heavy as the October BDJ Box. But if I had thought even for a split second that weight was any indication that less could be expected from this box, then I wouldn’t have been more wrong.
The theme for the November BDJ Box was “Take Me With You”, showcasing products ideal for quick getaways — from skincare, to hygiene, to fragrance.
A note from the BDJ Box Beauty Ministry (Kat, Barbi, Erica, Kate, Nicole, Tara) and the BDJ Box Team.
Similar to what was in the October box, the November BDJ Box also had five stickers, one of them saying, “I make things beautiful” and the other four, “You make things beautiful”.
Now this is the part that I really enjoy: The five (5) tasks written on the back of the welcome note. This month’s set of tasks was different from last month’s since it doesn’t have anything to do with what the stickers are for or who I’m supposed to give them to. The November BDJ Box tasks are certainly worthy of a separate blog post!
- Make a list of the three most beautiful places you’ve been.
- Is there a single beauty product you need to put on to make yourself feel beautiful?
- Tell us your personal beauty mantra.
- What do you think makes Filipinas beautiful?
- How will you make this holiday season beautiful and meaningful?
The product samples described in details:
- Garnier Overnight Whitening Peeling Cream, 20ml
- Calvin Klein Beauty Perfume, 100ml
- Nippon Cleansing Sponge, 10-piece pack
- Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Resist 24 Night Emulsion, 50ml
- Physiogel Hypoallergenic Intensive Cream, 50ml
- L’Occitane Extra Gentle Milk Soap, 250g x 2
- Dentiste Plus White Vitamin C and Xylitol
- Yuka Non-Acetone Wipes, 35 sheets
- L’Oreal Men Expert Hydra Energetic Multi-Action 8 Cleanser
- Garnier Light Complete Whitening Cream, 50ml
- L’Oreal Professionel, Strip Upper Lip Waxing, Shiseido FREE product samples, quick facial and 15% discount, and L’Occitane 10% OFF gift vouchers
It’s the same cute little sticker with the BDJ logo that held the vellum paper liner together.
And this is what was underneath all the wrapping… What a sight to behold! (sigh)
Beauty treasures abound!!!
If you haven’t yet, subscribe to BDJ Box now!
Like What You See Here?
I’m really working hard to provide you some great content! If you like what you see in this post (or any page or post of my site), I’d appreciate it if you’d take a few moments and bookmark the page(s) or post(s) you like on one or more of your favorite bookmarking and web 2.0 websites. Doing so only helps me continue to grow and build more content for you!
Simply select the social bookmarking site(s) of your choice on the using the toolbar my techie-geek-hubby has provided for you on the left side of this post and every other page and post on this site, and click on it to share or bookmark the post. Thanks in advance for helping me out!