e.l.f. Cosmetics celebrates its 8th birthday with a bang and makeup enthusiasts from all around the world are the invited guests in their 8-week long party! Since June 19th, e.l.f. Cosmetics has been giving exclusive discounts, makeup promos, and giving away other surprises to their loyal supporters as part of their celebration. A winner is chosen every day to win a special gift set and this will go on until August 13th. The celebration will conclude with the selection of one Grand Prize winner who will be receiving an eight-year supply of makeup from e.l.f. Cosmetics. Each week of the celebration highlights a special theme that revolves around every core value that the company stands for and adhere to:
- Week 1 was about Helping A Charity (Beauty Bus Foundation)
- Week 2 was all about Being Green, focusing on e.l.f. mineral line of cosmetics and tools
- Week 3 was an invitation to e.l.f. fans to Share photos of their makeup hauls and tips via popular social networking sites Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
- Week 4 gave an opportunity to e.l.f. fans to Spread The Love by expressing what they love most about e.l.f. Cosmetics
- Week 5 focused on Building Confidence
- Week 6 is a special shoutout of Appreciation from e.l.f. Cosmetics to all their devoted fans and customers
Eight Years Of Making Women Beautiful
e.l.f. Cosmetics stands by its belief that “every woman should have the opportunity to experience luxury cosmetics without sacrificing her budget”. Founded in 2004 by Joey Shamah and Scott-Vincent Borba, e.l.f. Cosmetics offers ubergorgeous colors made from high-quality ingredients at extremely affordable prices.
“Our vision is to empower and educate women to play in innovation without sacrificing their budget. We offer a complete line of makeup and professional tools—all at an extreme value price!” — Joey Shamah and Scott-Vincent Borba
As my own humble tribute and a way of celebrating with e.l.f. Cosmetics, I am giving away this fabulous e.l.f. Studio Makeup Clutch Palette to one lucky MyMy Blog follower for this month’s Freebie Friday.
“Be fashionably beautiful wherever, whenever! Ideal for the woman on-the-go, this stylish hard-sided Beauty Makeup Clutch provides the essentials to take your look from day to night. Open the 47-piece mirrored palette to reveal an array of eyeshadows on top and a pull-out tray with blushes, bronzer, eyebrow cream, and lip colors! You’ll always be prepared for any occasion with this must-have makeup accessory.” — e.l.f. Cosmetics
The e.l.f. Studio Makeup Clutch Palette includes:
6 Lip Colors
1 Eyebrow Powder
1 Eyebrow Cream
1 Face Shimmer
3 Dual Ended Eyeshadow Applicators
Here’s a quick demo:
For a chance to bag this wonderful Freebie, follow either steps 1 & 2, or steps 1 & 3 carefully:
- Like e.l.f. Cosmetics and Myla Upshaw on Facebook.
- Share this post on your Facebook page (make sure your privacy setting is switched to “Public” sharing), and type the words “Happy 8th Birthday, e.l.f. Cosmetics!” on your shoutout box.
- Share this post on your Twitter page, making sure that you mention these Twitter accounts on your tweet –> @eyeslipsface @askelf @mymyupshaw
The deadline for this Freebie Friday contest will be on Monday of next week, July 30th. The name of the winner will be announced the following day, July 31st.
For more details on the e.l.f. Cosmetics Birthday Celebration, go to their Birthday Page.
Like What You See Here?
I’m really working hard to provide you some great content! If you like what you see in this post (or any page or post of my site), I’d appreciate it if you’d take a few moments and bookmark the page(s) or post(s) you like on one or more of your favorite bookmarking and web 2.0 websites. Doing so only helps me continue to grow and build more content for you!
Simply select the social bookmarking site(s) of your choice on the using the toolbar my techie-geek-hubby has provided for you on the left side of this post and every other page and post on this site, and click on it to share or bookmark the post. Thanks in advance for helping me out!