Have you guys noticed that Manila is an anagram of the word “animal”? So, is it just a coincidence that we Manileños are in fact party animals?
I think not.
Once again, before 2013 takes its final bow and graciously draws the curtains to a close, we will show the world “how we do it” as WhenInManila, together with Sha Supangan and JCI Fort Bonifacio, brings us the WhenInManila Xmas Rockeoke Blog Party 2013!
…and party like a ROCK STAR we shall!
WhenInManila Xmas Rockeoke Blog Party at Aracama on Dec 17
If you are a:
- somebody who was once (or more than once) featured on WhenInManila
…then you are invited to join in the fun!
Needless to say, it will be loaded with “F”s:
- (WhenInManila) friends
- and lots of freakin’ prizes and surprises!!!
You’ll also be jamming with Guji Lorenzana, Janjay Coonquilla and the Tuesday Band! Rock on!!!
How To Join The WhenInManila Xmas Rockeoke Blog Party
All you need to do to be able to join the party is to come dressed in your best Rockstar or Pop Icon outfit, then send Vince Golancgo (Founder & Publisher of WhenInManila.com) a tweet @VinceGolangco and he’ll let you know how to RSVP for this event and meet everyone! !
Entrance fee will also be waived for bloggers who will blog about this event. Just follow these guidelines:
- Blog about WhenInManila Xmas Rockeoke Blog Party
- Include the event’s poster in your blog post
- Make sure you link back the poster to WhenInManila or simply provide a link to WhenInManila.com somewhere on your blog post
- Share your published post on your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.), including the hashtag #WIMPartyAracama
- Finally, go to the WhenInManila event announcement and post the link to your article on the comment section, including your name and names of three more of your friends (whom you intend to take with you to the party)
So what are you waiting for? Only four days left until the WhenInManila Xmas Rockeoke Blog Party 2013!
Let’s ROCK the night away!!!
Like What You See Here?
I’m really working hard to provide you some great content! If you like what you see in this post (or any page or post of my site), I’d appreciate it if you’d take a few moments and bookmark the page(s) or post(s) you like on one or more of your favorite bookmarking and web 2.0 websites. Doing so only helps me continue to grow and build more content for you!
Simply select the social bookmarking site(s) of your choice on the using the toolbar my techie-geek-hubby has provided for you on the left side of this post and every other page and post on this site, and click on it to share or bookmark the post. Thanks in advance for helping me out!