Javita: Changing Lives One Cup At A Time
In an earlier post, I gave you all a brief introduction to Javita – the coffee that got me so excited and has been the reason for my brief period of silence on this blog. So now, I’m here to tell you more about this phenomenal coffee!
Now, what I’m about to tell you about Javita may sound too good to be true. Truthfully, I can’t say I didn’t think the same way the first time I learned about Javita. However, my hubby Rick and I carefully and thoroughly researched, examined and analyzed all of the information we gathered from the internet about Javita, and I am pleased to report to you all that we found no flaw in the product, the company or the system. So read on, and discover for yourself why this coffee has made such a huge impact on us.
It was around mid-April that I came to learn about Javita. A contact from Twitter posted a tweet that said,
“Drink coffee = earn money? who knew?”
They also provided a link to a site. I love coffee just as much as I love tea, so of course, a tweet like that will always get my attention. I mean, come on! The link led me to a website that looked so neat and classy, it literally had me at HELLO! Also, looking at the home page, the large image of a cup of coffee sort of reached out and grabbed me. I clicked on it with great interest, and here’s what I saw:
This short video was enough for me to entertain the thought of – and seriously consider the possibility of – building a business… a real business – around coffee. How could anybody not consider doing so after learning about all of the following great facts about coffee?
- It is enjoyed by more than half the population of the world
- It is the most consumed beverage in the world behind water
- It is the largest traded commodity in the world behind oil
- It is a $60 BILLION global industry
- Its health benefits are well-studied and well-documented
- And (this is the killer!) more than 400 million cups of coffee are consumed daily — and that’s just in the U.S. alone!
Not Your Average Cup O’ Joe
Javita is an all-natural estate-grown instant gourmet coffee, infused with Indian herbs, green tea extracts, powerful antioxidants and nutrients that enhance mental focus and clarity, memory and energy. That’s just the first among other blends that Javita will be releasing soon, one of which will aid in weight loss.
One other huge plus factor is its taste. I personally haven’t tasted it yet, but everyone who has received samples released by the company says Javita tastes really great! Some of them even claim that it tastes better than Starbucks Via (the instant coffee by Starbucks). I honestly am so anxious to taste it myself! Javita will be available for ordering online beginning June 1st, which is the date of the official product launch.
Not Your Average Company
Javita is owned by Stan Cherelstein, who also serves as President & CEO of Waiora, a strong company with more than $250 million in sales that has established for itself a name that is trusted both by its customers and by its distributors. Waiora has also remained debt-free since the beginning of its operations.
As the sister company of such a strong company as Waiora, Javita is virtually assured of success, since it has adapted an already-proven system from Waiora. From a business standpoint, Javita’s close ties with Waiora means that it stands on a very solid foundation not only in terms of finances, but also in terms of the heart behind it. Using his successes with Waiora as the foundation upon which to build Javita, Mr. Cherelstein obviously had a very clear idea about what he wanted to build. As such, an integrity-based company has come to life that will surely help better the lives of people all over the world – both health-wise and money-wise.
Under Mr. Cherelstein’s direction, Javita aims to create at least 100,000 debt-free households, at least 10,000 six-figure income earners, and at least 10 millionaires all by 2012. Sounds too ambitious? Well… Ever wished upon a star?
Not Your Average Business Model
Y’all must be thinking,
“If I am going to even consider changing my coffee brand to Javita, there’s going to have to be a far better reason than just for the taste or for the health benefits”.
All right then…(even though I find it hard to believe that its health benefits alone wouldn’t be reason enough to make you a Javita convert!) here’s more food for thought.
What makes it even more exciting (yes, far more than just the coffee itself) is the door of financial opportunity Javita has opened up to tens of thousands of people all around the world. People who will finally get a chance to experience the kind of life they’ve always longed to have… a successul, financially secure, debt-free life… without having to dole out a huge amount of cash to become involved, which would be the case for anybody else considering to buy a coffee franchise. For as low as $99, you can start building your own business with Javita, along with a complete set of training and marketing tools, and a couple of boxes of this great-tasting coffee. The $99 package isn’t even the lowest among the enrollment packages you can choose from to get started! Another option (which does not include the coffee products) is available for only $49. Now, for the more confident, ambitious and will-not-settle-for-anything-less type of person, there is what I love to call “the elite package” which costs $599. You’ll have 16 boxes of coffee along with everything else mentioned in the previous two. The elite package makes a Javita distributor eligible for all the bonuses that the company will regularly give away.
Below is the list of all possible ways to make money with Javita (you may also refer to this Compensation Chart):
- Retail Profits – you buy your Javita coffee at wholesale price, you sell it at a 30% mark up value
- Fast Start Bonus – for every Javita distributor you personally enrolled at the $599 package, a $120 bonus will be awarded to you; for every Javita distributor you personally enrolled at the $99 package, a $30 bonus will be awarded to you. There are also corresponding bonuses for distributors that your PE’s have personally sponsored.
- Rank Advancement Matching Bonus (RAM) – a bonus awarded to you as you advance from level to level through the 7 different ranks on the compensation chart
- Managers and Directors Bonus (MAD) – a 2% net local monthly volume shared by qualifying distributors who have reached the Manager and Director ranks
- Team Commissions – for everyone in your downline (up to 14 levels deep) who availed of the $99 and $599 enrollment packages, and for every one of them who subscribed to the $70 monthly autoship, you will be rewarded a one-time bonus which is equivalent to 4% of your PV (personal volume),
- Global Bonus – 1% of the total global volume shared monthly only by Javita distributors who have reached the Partner and Chairman levels
- Top 10 Monthly Growth Bonus – a $10,000 monthly bonus awarded to the top 10 enrollers, based on the volume of the people they have personally enrolled.
- Chairman Bonus Positions – Javita distributors who have reached the Chairman rank will be rewarded with an additional contract (leg) to their organizational genealogy, and a chance to build another team under that leg
The $99 package will also allow you to get a shot at all of these bonuses, except for the Rank Advancement Matching Bonus. So if you’d be willing to use your imagination just one brief moment, you would see that earning $2,000 monthly is very easy with Javita.
Too good to be true? Well, it IS GOOD…and it IS TRUE! Making money with Javita is absolutely realistic. First of all, the very affordable cost of the enrollment packages makes this dream a lot easier to reach. If you fail to raise the $599, you have 60 days to upgrade from the $99 package. In my opinion, 60 days is more than enough time than what you’re gonna need to raise your $599 anyway. You can easily earn that amount just from introducing Javita to other coffee drinkers and to everyone else like you, who want to build his own coffee business.
Building A Future With JAVITA
At first, I was just focused on the income potential, and how much difference this business could make for my family. But then after a few days of sharing it with friends, I began receiving messages from some of them, and what made me realize that I have just become a part of something really HUGE was hearing and reading about how much this seemingly simple idea that revolves around coffee has revived hope for a lot of people. What really gripped my heart and made me review this opportunity over and over again was the question “Could Javita be the answer to my prayers?”. I will talk about my exact thoughts on that on another blog because it’s a valid and very important question that needs to be answered.
I get that the Javita business opportunity might not work for everybody, especially those who totally despise network marketing or direct selling. I wouldn’t say though that it includes people who aren’t coffee drinkers because it’s not always the case that you get into a business solely for your passion towards the product you’re selling. In most cases, a business is created and built because there exists a great demand for it. The demand for coffee, obviously, is no longer something that you have yet to prove. I do highly recommend the Javita business opportunity, however, to people who are:
- Tired of working a 9 to 5 job
- Not quite getting where they wanna go in life
- Tired of watching most of their monthly paycheck go to taxes and other deductions and not be able to fully enjoy what they worked so hard for
- Desperately trying to get out of debt
- Longing to be able to spend more time with their family without sacrificing their money-making abilities
- Looking for a way to be self-employed
- Considering a change of careers
- Eager to try out something fun, exciting and potentially lucrative
If you are convinced that the product is good, and you are convinced that the company has integrity and credibility, and you are convinced that the compensation plan is realistic and fair, then you shouldn’t be still sitting there, thinking of “checking out the Javita business opportunity later”, because “later” might never come at all. Opportunity doesn’t knock on a door twice, my friend. It’s too much “in demand” to be wasting its time knocking on the same door again and again. If you don’t seize this opportunity, you will never know how far Javita could take you on your journey towards financial freedom. So I sincerely urge you, if the situations I described above apply to you, to make a decision to overcome poverty, debt, employee-mentality and the barely-surviving kind of life once and for all, while it’s still within your grasp!
As of today, you have a little less than two days left to Reserve Your Cup with Javita for FREE. It will officially launch in over 20 countries on June 1st, at exactly 11a.m (EST). Don’t waste another minute. Get on The Javita Lifestyle now! Reserve your cup here and start Livin’ JAVITA Loca with me!
Like What You See Here?
I’m really working hard to provide you some great content! If you like what you see in this post (or any page or post of my site), I’d appreciate it if you’d take a few moments and bookmark the page(s) or post(s) you like on one or more of your favorite bookmarking and web 2.0 websites. Doing so only helps me continue to grow and build more content for you!
Simply select the social bookmarking site(s) of your choice on the using the toolbar my techie-geek-hubby has provided for you on the left side of this post and every other page and post on this site, and click on it to share or bookmark the post. Thanks in advance for helping me out!